Morales Advisory Services is registered with the Office of The Immigration Services Commission (OISC) to provide immigration advice in the UK at level 1. We are also members of the Immigration Law Practitioners Association (ILPA) and Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants (JCWI).
We are committed to providing the best service at an affordable rate. Please find below the list of our services. Should you require any further information please contact us to arrange an appointment to discuss your immigration needs.
|EU and EEA immigration law.
– EUSS/EEA family members.
– Settled & Pre-Settled Status.
Leave to Enter and Further Leave to Remain.
– Spouses and unmarried partners.
– Fiancé and proposed civil partner.
– Other family members.
– Other applications such as a private medical treatment, etc.
Nationality and citizenship.
– Naturalisation as a British citizen.
– Registration as a British citizen.
Point Based System (PBS)
- Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa
- Tier 1 (Investor) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Charity Worker) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Creative and sporting) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Government Authorised Exchange) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – International Agreement) visa
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker – Religious Worker) visa
- Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa
The initial assessment by appointment is chargeable at a fixed rate of £120.
Please visit our Testimonials Section and our Facebook page to see our client’s feedback and reviews.
To see our Fee Scale please click here.
To see our Complaint Procedure please click here.
Immigration Healthcare charges
If you are applying for a visa to come to the UK for more than six months you will need to pay an additional NHS health surcharge of £624 per year. You will have to pay if you are applying from within or outside the UK. For further details, please click here